The dogs don’t care what it looks like. But I do. I am trying to make an effort to make my house look nicer. Plus I wanted to make the area easier for Ricochet (who is blind) to navigate around.
When I was given the chance to try the Bella® Spill-Proof Dog Mat, I thought it would be perfect for helping me make the water bowl corner of the porch a little neater.
PetFaves may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made through the links in this post.
Bella® Spill-Proof Dog Mat Features:
- Made of BPA Free Plastic,
- Comes in 2 colors- black or tan
- Comes in 2 size- small measuring 18 1/4”L X 13 1/4”W X 1 1/2”H
- large measuring 21 1/4”L X 17 1/2”W X 1 3/4”H
- Rubber feet that prevents skidding
- Easy to clean.
- A cute raised bone pattern that helps air get under the bowl.
- An edge to keep any spilled water on the tray and not the floor.
When the mat arrived I went to work cleaning up the corner. I also decided since I was putting down a new mat that the dogs needed a new bowl so I picked up a new bowl at the pet store. The bowl I chose was the metallic Bella Bowl® in grape.
We’ve been using this set up for awhile and it definitely looks better.I don’t have to worry about water spilling on the floor unless I’m the one doing it (I might not be very graceful especially when carrying a bowl of water). Clean up is easy. Just spray off with a hose or wipe out when it needs to be cleaned.
One corner straightened up. Now for the rest of the house.
You can buy both the mat and bowl at Amazon.