Live hard. Play even harder. That’s the terrier credo. And playing hard means toys get sacrificed. Many toys.
I know I’m not alone. I know there are others out there who look at each toy with a critical eye to how long it might last (10 minutes? 30 Minutes? Or miracle of miracles- a whole day?). Others who look for chews that will occupy their dog for more than a few minutes.
One such person decided to make it easier on us.
Bullymake is a subscription service that delivers a monthly box full of toys and treats suitable for our hardcore chewers. Each month you can expect to receive 4-5 items selected for your dog based on their weight.
We got a chance to try Bullymake and received the July box for a 20lb dog.
What did we receive in our Bullymake box?
1. 2 Snicky Snaks Organic Dog Treats– 1 Banana Coconut Crunch Bar and 1 Blueberry Crunch Bar. These were shared with all 4 dogs and received 4 paws up.
2. 1 Red Barn Naturals Fetcher– This is made from beef esophagus and pizzle stick. I set it aside for our next chew session(i.e. when I need the dogs to be busy while I’m working on something.) this weekend.
3. 1 Whimzees All Natural Treat for Dogs– Whimzees are made from all natural, gluten free completely edible ingredients.They come in different shapes(We got the alligator). This was also set aside for our next chew session.
4. 1 Jolly Pets Romp-N-Roll for small dogs– Jolly Pets are known for their sturdy dog toys. The Romp-N-Roll is perfect for the dog that loves to chase toys, play tug and swim(it floats!). I pictured this being launched through my TV so I made it an outside toy. We have had fun playing fetch and go find it.
5. 1 Petstages Dogwood Stick– this is a nonedible stick that contains actual wood giving it a wood scent which makes it appealing to dogs who like to chew on sticks, but safer than an actual stick to chew on. I’m debating on whether I will give this to my dogs. I don’t let them chew on sticks(luckily they never showed an interest so this hasn’t been hard) and I don’t usually give them nonedible chews. I might try it with Malarky since she doesn’t tend to be as tough as Mellie or Havoc on chews.
There’s enough stuff in this box to keep 1 dog busy for awhile!
Bullymake offers several different subscriptions lengths- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. When you chose one of the longer subscriptions you save on each box. And it’s available for both dogs in the US and Canada!
Ready to sign up for a subscription for your dog? Just head over to Bullymake to subscribe.
Receive $6 off any subscription plan using coupon code- PetProductReview6